4 Jan 2011

Please help me to look for a mother

9 years ago, Ms. DINA MARIANA TJHUNG went to Taiwan. Dina is an Indonesian. and she knew that to make money is much more easier in Taiwan than in her hometown. So she went to a local agent in Taiwan and get married with a Taiwanese. She has a boy very soon but her husband had a terrible problem, drug abuse. He was caught to put in jail for a long time. Dina cannot have a good life then she wanted to go home.

Of course she wanted to take her 4-year-old son with her. But problem is the son
due to Taiwan immigration law, cannot have ID, even don't mention passport, so she had to leave alone then never come back.

The boy was raised by his grandpa. But when the boy was 6, his grandpa was died in a car accident. Then his auntie take care of him now. One year ago, the boy's father finally got released. But just in the first day of Chinese New Year, he killed himself because of overdoes injection of drug. The most terrible thing is the father was died in front of this 8-year-old boy.

Now the boy is 9, the 3rd grade in the elementary school.

The local agent to let Dina get married was moved and the contact info only the grandpa knows. But the grandpa was passed away so there is almost no other info can help to find the mom except her passport number.

When I visit the boy tonight, I see a very beautiful boy.
He is humble and a little too shy.
After checking with auntie then I know he has amblyopia.

I told him I am here is because I want to know more about you and then I can try to find your mom. But I cannot sure if I can make it.
He just nods his head and say :"You can find her. I believe that you can do it!"
What a great entrust!
My tear cannot help to drop.
I swear, I will definitely find him his mom.

I asked the boy to show me his mom's photo.
He ran to get the album and pass that to me.
I know, this is his treasure!



I ask the boy what if we can really find her right before Christmas, shall we prepare a gift for her? The boy nods his head and say "Yes" happily. Then both of us agree to get good scores on exams and show his mom all the exam sheets with high scores.

Suddenly, the boy asked me:"What if my mom cannot remember me? Cannot recognize me?"
I cannot help to cry again. I told the boy:"There is no mom in the world will forget about her son. And no mom will not stop thinking of her lovely boy. Of course she will remember you!"

Then before I leave, I encourage the boy to pray with me and pray every night before he sleeps.

I now it's a very challenge task since the clues are such a few.
But I know it's because of God to ask me to do so.
I shall not worry because He is always with me.
And I have so many people in the world can help this boy.
So I also believe that I can find the mom.
We shall not let the boy down. We shall not fail his expectation.
I cannot post the Mom's passport number on line.

If you can help this boy, please leave your message then I will send you other info.
If you have no idea how to help, please pray for the kid. His name is Zen Wei Hsu.

Thank God. Thank you.

No comments: