2 Mar 2010

Almost one week in USA and the first 2 days in the office

Even it’s the 2nd day that I start to work in the MUS office, I am really very busy.
Yesterday, I spend some time on making a list includes allon-hand projects.
And clarify the due date and duty and co-work model with Brian.
Today, I spend all day on dealing with NDA stuff and VIP project.
There are 2 projects needed us to release BOM, one is for fire system and the other one is for power plant. So we need to work with NDA. I spend a lot of time to communicate with QMC to see how to protect our company asset bit also take care of customer’s demand.
And I spend a lot of time talking to customer which is a very big project!!
To type this is to avoid that I might forget what did I do then I cannot tell how did I spend my time well.
I feel it’s very strange, to work here in USA makes me easily feel tired.
Just don’t know why. Is it because I need to speak in English all day long?
Or I still have problem with jet-leg?
Or I do have too much sport with Charles at the night time?
I need to figure it out or I need to buy some energy drink to help me.
Now I drink 2 cups of coffee a day which is I never done before. Without the coffee, especially after lunch, I almost cannot work.

People here are so nice. They take care of me and help me a lot. I really feel so warm here.

No comments: