15 Mar 2010

I am alone, but not lonely

On Sunday afternoon, I finished all the house cleaning job then I went out to do some shopping. I bought several bottles of wine, daiginjo, and whiskey. The original purpose is to buy a pants for I played softball at night.

When I pull the cart to my car and put all the stuff into the trunk and shut the door, the sky is so beautiful. The night is falling but sun is still shinning. I looked up the sky, the color was transformed from dark blue, blue, light blue to light green, yellow and very warm orange. In front of me, there is a star was rising and shining. There is no other star, but him.

I suddenly recall the one of the Zen Card(kind of Tarot Card) shown me recently. I am alone, but not lonely. Alone is a chance to know myself and have a chance to treat myself well. The most difficult thing of one is to stay with himself only. So alone is kind of a chance to stay with self and love myself. I still have my family, friends, people I love and people who love me. So I am in a very good luck since there are so many people are loving me and I am loving so many people.

Just like the star. It was just there, even without any companion. But it is still shinning. The light is not so strong like sun or moon. But it still enlightened me.

So this morning, when I practice 自發功, kind of Chi Kung. I imagine the positive energy in the universe all come to me. And I was surrounded by white light. Then I tell myself, I will also shine from every pore of me with white light. Then I can echo this summon and even share my light to the people who are summoning the white light.

No comments: