7 Aug 2009

We are all very brave in our life

Without knowing Vicky and Pinky, I guess, the seed of riding a bike to have a tour around Taiwan will not happen in my life. Recently, Sando lend me a book which is written by Vicky and Pinky. The book is named "Slow travel in Okinawa & Kyushu". I don't know how will they translate the name of the book. But if we say it directly, then I will say "To move slowly in Asia".

After reading several pages, I found that these 2 girls who are very brave. Most of people will agree what I say. They are very brave and they are pushing their life to a new level time to time. Just when I have this mind, there is another thought just came into my head. Each person in the world is also very brave too. Vicky and Pinky are brave because they use different life style and do something that we don't do it. But the same, every people in the world is different and use his own way to live. Do his best to survive and grow. Why we didn't recognize ourselves? Why we will only do something very special then we say it's a new challenge and we say we give our life with a new mark and feel proud of it. But the day we live today is also very different from yesterday or tomorrow. Because at every moment, our body is changing. We are getting older. We need to use much more effort to keep ourselves with same performance as yesterday.

We don't really need special award to recognize ourselves. Because we are born to be unique and born to be very perfect. Our life is perfect even though there are many not perfect parts but there is no way to change it and make it better. So every thing happened on me is in the best condition. And if I can pass all the test in my life till today, then I am very brave and I deserve to get recognition and acknowledge from myself.

No comments: