12 Oct 2009

My daughter send me a bag of Osmanthus water

Tonight when I try to took the meal box from my daughter's backpack, I found a plastic bag with some water. It makes the backpack wet. I am curious why does she put a bag of water inside of her backpack. She told me with smile:"Dad, it's for you, Osmanthus water!" I am so surprised! My daughter, how does she know I like Osmanthus? It must be one week ago, when I was in the biz trip in China, I told her that when I walked on the street, time to time I can smell the flavor of Osmanthus. I love the flavor so much! And she remembers this. So when today she played around in the morning, she found the Osmanthus in the school. She stopped, and took some flowers from the tree. She found 2 bags because she thought that only one bag with water will leak. She put all the flowers in the first bag and fill with some water then she tied it up and put into another bag. Then she carefully put into her backpack and then she forgot what she've done completely until I found that bag which is put in the bottom of the backpack.

She is so lovely!!

I put all the water and the flowers in a bottle and then she learned. She knows next time, she will put all the flowers and water in a bottle without worry about the leakage problem. I can see she knew this from her eyes without saying anything.

Tonight is really a good night, isn't it?

No comments: